Saturday, June 23, 2012

yay

Hehehehe no more exams :D 

Feels like so long ago and the next two weeks are going to be very busy... Watched Snow White and the Hunstman on thursday but the seven of us had to sit in the front row because it was nearly sold out LOL... and i couldn't fit everything in my view unless i actually lay on the ground because it was Xtremescreen too damnit. I really liked the queen and the visual detail they put into everything  but there were some weird random bits..

I also finally learned how to play poker under the guidance of loz :D And had wontons for breakfast and thanks for letting us stay over at your apartment Hungy :) The movie John Carter was probably the worst movie i have seen in a while and i need to start packing for placements soon. The first one is kind of like vet camp actually.. but with assessments lol. Got my thermals, gumboots and coveralls so far. I think i might need to bring a hair dryer too... 

Have a good holiday everyone :) Hopefully i will be back with lots of pictures hurray 



1 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

Hi Viv :D

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com