Saturday, May 19, 2012

shopping

Hey peoples.

Yesterday i went out on a successful shopping spree and burger hunt with Farn. We finally bought him a jacket as his anniversary present and as promised, here is what i have bought in the past month. 


Two for $20 shorts from Just Jeans, South Wharf DFO!!!!! Such a good deal. I was actually planning to buy the blue one for $20 until the girl pointed at the 2 for $20 sign. HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THAT.  And yes i got leopard print shorts... hehe


Okay, this one is from ASOS and i specifically bought it for the pattern. I never wear this kind of stuff so i thought it'd be a nice change and it will also be useful for popping collars over jumpers. I think i got this for about $15 after discount. 


These ankle boots were a splurge at $80 (RRP $120) from Betts but I didn't really care after i had spent nearly 6 months looking for the perfect flat boot. And by perfect i mean it had to be a closed shoe for pracs, not be a material that formalin can stick to after pracs, not be suede because it's not ideal for rainy weather, be flat so that i can run for the bus in them and not trip over in the rain, be AFFORDABLE, have a dip at the front to elongate the leg and not give the illusion of cankles HAHA, be an ideal colour that matches with everything  and also have lace ups because lace ups are pretty. And i still don't know if these boots are "the one" but I've been wearing them everyday since and that's what matters.


Another ASOS item! I think ASOS is going to give my Dotti wardrobe a run for its money soon... I bought this because I don't have enough dressy tops compared to the number of bottoms i have and it's teal with shoelaces :D This was around $18. 


ASOS again... If you can't tell, there are gold horses on my new slipper shoes :) I got this for about $23 after discount (retails for 25 pounds so $37) and I haven't worn them out yet because it's been too rainy. There is a fairy floss blue colour one too but I'll see how these go first haha. 


Wow so pink yeah? This ASOS playsuit ($23 after discount) actually feels REALLY nice but it's a bit see through... so nude underwear it is. It skims over your figure pretty well and i bought it because i need longer sleeved dresses for going out in the colder months.


And this is one of my favourite purchases to date. Except it was an impulse buy at $65 from Bardot (during the 50% off all jackets sale though!!!!) and i bought it for three reasons: 1. I didn't like the coat i was going to wear clubbing that night, 2. I've been looking for a well fitting black blazer for a while as a staple piece and 3. It has leather accents on the lapel and pockets :DDDDDD

Okay, I think i've done enough shopping and hopefully you guys like/weren't too surprised at what i bought. If anything, I would really like to own a pastel floral blazer/a mustard blazer/a wine red blazer with a black leather lapel/a mint blazer with a black leather lapel/this abercrombie & fitch parka way out of my budget but I have better things to spend my money on haha. Like this $700 compulsory animal handling course next month (includes 4 days of accomodation)........


3 Comments:

Anonymous fiona said...

you really like your black lapels LOL! I see a lot of white blazers with black lapels but so far none of the coloured ones you mentioned. Ooh I see you ended up buying the dip dye shirt and wow 2 for $20 jeans is such a good deal! I never knew you could get sizes 9 clothes!

6:39 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha only just jeans has size 9 clothing :) so handy.

12:26 PM  
Blogger SuetSuet said...

those asos shoes remind me of a marc by marc jacob pair i saw in myer today!! which were 349$ on sale/ no size. T_T. gonna look on asos now!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com