Saturday, May 12, 2012

life needs money too

Smoked Salmon & Goat's Cheese on Scrambled Eggs with Field Mushrooms (breakfast)

Hello fishy pooooos. Life has been pretty good but mostly at the expense of my wallet. Since last week, I have celebrated my 3 year anniversary with Farn, eaten korean bbq twice, gone clubbing, wagged two days of uni to cram for last midsem, went out for breakfast twice (only when i stay in the city/thanks jacky for the first one), forgot to experiment with eyeshadow after instinctively putting eyeliner on first, got Jacky to take the King's cup for me because i had to drive (thank you :D) and submitted in more assignments (still have two more argh).

Eggs Benedict with Chorizo and Smoked Salmon (breakfast)

I also bought a blazer with a leather lapel, fell in love with soba noodles, vowed not to buy anything for two weeks (except a spare pair of coveralls for uni) after spending $236 yesterday, decided to get a haircut because the car keeps on eating it after i close the door LOL, learned about a real "voldermort cat" in our case study, got a free textbook from Hill's and went out for Thai and Greek.



I think this was at 3am in the morning. And I have no eyes.


So much meaty and mushroomy goodness mmmmm....


Even Clare's finger knows that Joanne is picking her nose!!!! HAHA actually i probably took this picture to make it look like this lol

Cinnamon rubbed pork belly and Popcorn Corn Salad

Ate out at St Katherine's in Kew for our 3 years. So many exciting things to choose from ahhhhhhhh wish i could've eaten everything. I also don't like orange blossom. Tastes like soap.


THANKS JACKY. Or more like thank god i was designated driver that night and had to drink with coke (not as fun though).

Credits: Suruchi and Amy from vet class


HAHAHAHHHA.... so like we learned that this poor cat had squamous cell carcinoma (type of skin cancer usually from sunburn) and had to get its nose and ears chopped off. I'd be pretty pissed too.... LOL

Sweet Corn Fritters with Smoked Salmon, Rocket, Pesto and Sour Cream 

Breakfast with Farn this morning because we were still in the city. I should just cook all these dishes for breakfast myself.... I already have all the ingredients anyway except for goat's cheese.

Spicy Scrambled Eggs with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Chorizo


I think the scrambled eggs should have been spicier. I like this kind of bread though.


<3

Okay, I hope the voldermort kitty didn't scar you for life and this is the end of my post. I need to shower and we are going out for Mother's Day dinner tonight :) Can't wait!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Em said...

I can't believe you wanted to give me that THING for my birthday!!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com