Saturday, April 14, 2012

:D

That was probably the best Easter break i've had in my entire life LOL.

I went to a lot of 21sts, built a desk with Laura, went to see Laura after her operation, did not study lol, met up with nearly everyone during the week, bought this velvet corset crop top from Dotti for only $20, made creamy porridge for breakfast, went to booze cruise & alumbra, rekindled old friendships and made new ones, stayed up till 4am in the bathroom watching/helping Farn munt nawww (HAHA), decided that Boyfriend - Justin Bieber only sounds good on loud speakers, awed everyone with my secret glasses under sunglasses LOL, successfully saved myself twice in two different rounds of Mafia mwahahaha and finally did not get a hangover today WOOHOO. 

I'm really glad that i got to experience all the above this week because vet is crazy and i am not looking forward to another subject that crams 12 weeks worth of content into 6 weeks once uni starts again. Time to knuckle down and try to ace my next midsem :O

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

yay I'm happy that I was a part of about half of your bestest ever easter break :D

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com