Saturday, July 23, 2011

opposite weeks

an accidental shot - yet the main dish remains focused in a blur of food.  

Saturday: Today i woke up to an extra snuggly bed and lots of yummy food. I also ran up a hill today... which made me crave for the Kalamata Olive Dip again :D

Friday: Had work and then sushi train for dinner in Box Hill (whitehorse road) 

Thursday: I spent the day with Farn at Scienceworks (i like the Bodyworks section), ate lunch at Footscray and enjoyed hot jam doughnuts and fob rolls while watching Bridesmaids at Crown.


He also bought me Marion Grasby's cook book for our two year anniversary present :DDDDDDDD SO EXCITED TO COOK EVERYTHING IN THERE.


Wednesday: 

I made Spaghetti Marmite with Walnuts for lunch and saved some for Laura after i picked her up from school. 

It's one of Nigella Lawson's recipes and even if you don't like marmite/vegemite i promise you the salty flavour is very subtle underneath the creaminess of the butter and shaved cheese. 

Katherine, you would eat this right??????

I promise you it's really good and EASY TO MAKE :D


I also went op shopping before i picked Laura up but only had 15 minutes to look through the shop.... i need at least 30 minutes damnit !!!

However, i did find this Sportsgirl top for only $4 and not only is it in great condition and the perfect size but it also feels nice... 

For those who know me, i think we have all realized how much stuff i own that is nice to touch (jacket, satchel, knee o.O etc...) rofl.. 






Tuesday: I did nothing but eat Gelare Waffles with Praline n' Cream Icecream at 10pm....?

Monday: Went to Kitchen Workshop at Crown with Melbourne Uni group :) I also unsuccessfully dyed my hair at home and my hair stank like hair dye for three days.... Unsuccessful as in the colour (deep brown with slight tinge of red) did not show very well.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

OOOOOOOOH so much good food! and the sportsgirl top looks really stretchy and silky.. hmm not sure about the vegemite spaghetti though D:

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com