Saturday, June 25, 2011

moho drink


Haven't really done much apart from shop and helping mum out but now I'm really dead from clubbing and walking in high heels all of last night. Everyoneeeeeee (LOL at spanky) was there which was really good but I think i prefer Neverland to Seven. I also don't want to eat Maccas for the next six months after eating it at 4:30am for dinner and then 9am for breakfast. But their chicken nuggets are so irresistible :( 


Anyway, these are some Dotti clothes i like but am not sure whether to buy :) I have bought two pairs of heels from Betts in the past few days - one for my sister's birthday present and the other as a comfier alternative to party in. 


Okay, I need to catch up on 24+ hours of no sleep. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


3 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

i googled "moho drink" because i wanted to find out what it was but the first thing that came up was your blogpost.......!!!

exciting but not very informative.

7:52 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOl actually i made "moho drink" up... as i do with many of my blog titles. but yay nice to know :D

12:48 AM  
Blogger sallyannie☆ said...

I like the first top! Get it when it's cheap haha!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com