Friday, July 01, 2011

baffled


There's a few things running through my head these days.... 

1. "Down down prices are down" oh my god this stupid song kept me awake all of last night after watching Tomic vs Djokovic's match. No wonder i couldn't sleep. 

2. I am sleeping more but why do i feel so tired still. 

3. My bum hurts from teaching stupid white level. 

4. I don't feel.......right. Like, I could always be better in some way. Could always be prettier, less stubborn, fitter, less stingy, more proactive and less .......antisocial. 

5. Jurlique's hand cream is amazing. I am in awe. I can't stop stroking my hands LOL

6. And when does dread become reality? 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dread is becoming reality for me. It's a vicious cycle.

8:20 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

dread becomes reality when you realise your exam mark was shittier than you expected it to be :(

4:01 PM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

I love Jurlique's hand cream! Like you said, they are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!! :)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

is that what 'white level' means ay? ;)

8:44 PM  
Blogger sallyannie☆ said...

they're not on special, they're DOWN

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com