Sunday, July 10, 2011

hello and goodbye


Not much has been happening.... except.... 



I'm going on a roadtrip tomorrow :) 

And i won't be taking my laptop so see you on Friday! I wonder what we will end up doing instead lol 

I also caught up with Tom who i hadn't seen in ages and we experimented with his dslr in a nearby park :)

lol our eyes look like slits here.... 




I also experienced some foul tasting Korean liquor the other day... if you ever see a beverage named "Jinro"... BEWARE LOL. Can't believe i would prefer vodka over that stuff. 

...unless you like that sort of soy rice wine..... @.@ 

don't worry Katherine, we'll drink better ones next time. 



My phone was slowly dying so i decided to get a new one today. Iphone4 but with a blue cover :) 

I'm also on Virgin now so... Katherine..... hinthint LOL  

Who else is on Virgin? 




I quite like this puddle picture i took but if only it was really sunny so i could take a dreamy shot of the clouds. 

I should start packing....... 


And Happy 26 Months to Farn for the other day :) 

We ate out at Ajisen Ramen on Bourke Street and the ebi mayonnaise prawns were to die for... deliciously crisp with awesome (if a bit much) mayo.





I should start packing now so see you all in five days or something :) 

5 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Can I just say that this blog post made me so happy?

LIKE SO HAPPY MAN. SOOO HAPPY.

9:55 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

i also like your puddle picture! it looks like something on tumblr.. and has a snowing feel to it!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

Ajisen Ramen! That's opposite of where i work O:

And lmao have fun at the beach...at this time of the year lmao.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Savvi said...

I'm on Virgin too!!!! xPPPP

10:09 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

ajisen ramen!!!!!!

and hungy do you work at HIGH SOCIETY?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com