Thursday, June 23, 2011

creamy olive


So exams are over and I've been over indulging in dips.... particularly this Mediterranean Kalamata Olive Dip lately. oh my god it is so good so you only need a little bit at a time because the olives are really powerful yet there is this creamy aftertaste which counteracts the sharpness of the olives. 

Katherine, I really think you should try this dip if you haven't already because if anyone will eat the strange things that i like then it will be you :) Except olives aren't strange things at all!! Perhaps a more acquired taste but definitely not strange :) 

Anyway, I watched the movie Super8 today and i highly recommend it. Humorous yet chilling at times, this movie is led by a very talented young cast and you can definitely see the Steven Spielberg behind the effects. I'm also really glad they ended the movie on a positive note or i would have shat myself on the drive home (at night). 

I also got an email confirming my place as an Open Day Guide for Melb Uni :) This is a good start to the holidays. 


3 Comments:

Anonymous Pinga said...

I think we actually have that dip in the fridge right now... my dad eats it.

:3

1:17 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

me toooooo, tell me which training sesh you're going to do :D

10:03 AM  
Blogger KL said...

Omg lol. I've also been wanting to indulge in the funky dips with eggplant and olives! I haven't tried a kalamata olive dip though (the closest was a kalamata olive tapenade) but I'll try this one.

We should have a dips day! :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com