Wednesday, July 06, 2011

eye explosion

So...what have i been up to lately?

$49.95 is pretty good right???? ($20 off) 

ONE: I have seen four movies in a row...? 

Friday was Transformers 3, Monday was Kung Fu Panda 2, Tuesday was Transformers 3 again but with laura and today was Bridesmaids. I thought i couldn't take another movie after Transformers completely bombed my eyes out but thankfully Bridesmaids was really easy on my poor eyes and one of the funniest movies i have ever seen (there's a reason it's MA15+... lots of sexual innuendo). bahahahahaha 

omg just looking at the cover makes me feel happy <3 

TWO: I drove to Torquay on the weekend. Driving through Greensborough is weird and Geelong is really big.........kinda. 

THREE: I finally gave Farn his two year anniversary present (only two months late.......) Superdry belt! :)

FOUR: Jacky is now a pufferfish !!!!!! LOL, in other words i picked him up from his wisdom teeth surgery and i don't think he remembered anything the nurse told him......... so good thing i was there lol.  



I've heard a lot about this book but since i don't even wear make up i'll have to flick through it first and maybe buy it for Laura (and future me) instead?

FIVE: I witnessed a car reverse into a gigantic pot plant at shoppo. LOLLLL 

SIX: Laura and I baked an Orange Poppyseed Cake today!

SEVEN: I am excited for this Friday :) 



I feel like hoolahooping....... so i shall go do that now rofl. BYE


1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

YAY. I WAS EXCITED FOR FRIDAY TOOOOOOO

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com