Tuesday, February 22, 2011

orientation


hehe hello :) 

This week is O-week at Melbourne Uni and I made up for missing out on my own orientation last year (woke up the time it started...oops) by becoming an Orientation Host :D yayyy 

so Science was Emerald Green this year... and my shirt was still too large despite asking for a small.. how fat do they think people are?? i guess it will become another pj top hehh. 

yay for freeeeebies. oh, and my throat feels itchy/burnt now... what on earth did i eat or do.... 

After finishing my tour, I sat around with Fiona and Kristen and chatted about lots of things. I think that was nice :) 



2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

AS IF YOU GOT A GROUP PHOTO!!! D: and you looke so cute and green in the sea of blue. we combined three groups together and still had less people than you D:

10:28 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

They were taking professional photos!?! Aww, should've gone to south lawn for a while.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com