Wednesday, February 02, 2011

being cheap


I liked this cover so much i decided to download it off Youtube yayyyy :D Now i appreciate this Britney Spears song even more. So give it a listen!

Okay, before you scroll down anymore... i have to admit that i suck at outfit posts. And I'm not ready to show my face even though someone told me to do outfit posts of what i purchase for a change... because it's really hard when there isn't anyone to take it for you!!! And self timer annoys me !!!! Especially when you don't want the builder renovating the balcony to catch you and think you're that vain :(

 TOKITO sweater // Majora skirt

...so i moved back to the bathroom after giving up outside.... HAHA 

:(

Anyway, thankyou Jacky for giving your Myer voucher to me :) You are the coolest friend ever!!!!! 

Which meantttttttttt... i only got this for around $30 :) hehehehehe 

I will dedicate this sweater (or is it a jumper WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE???) to you (Jacky) and wear it all the time around you until you get sick of it! LOL... 


I had to go up a size for this because my shoulders are too tank for it. 

 Except i don't even train anymore to use 'swimmer shoulders' as an excuse anymore so... 

I guess my shoulders actually had a fat day instead.. nuuuu haha

:(


Betts "Festival" Clogs 

Yay another bargain ($110 to $39)! My mum bought these for me but i still haven't worn them out yet... 

Bardot tee ($10 sale)

Okay... so i did pose for photos in this top outside but they were too awkward... I promise i will do better outfit posts (if ever...) next time :DDD 

StyleSofia.com

I am also in love with this blue skirt... her whole outfit basically. I wish i had something long to swish around!!! 


And if you're wondering why i'm so fixed on shopping bargains it is because i am saving up for an acoustic guitar (second hand preferably) for my Riffs subject.  

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

aww i like this post very muchh ^-^ your sweater is sooo coool esp the lacee ^-^ yes do more outfit posts and do you have a handdryer in ur bathroom?? =o

4:52 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha i will try and yes i do you pull the cord and yay LOL

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com