Tuesday, February 08, 2011

mini bamboo


I think i'm starting to like driving by myself now... The balcony has been retiled. Now half of the living room ceilings needs to be taken off and replastered. And i need to buy more self raising flour too..... 



What do you think of this jumper? I hope it goes on sale soon or i won't buy it ($50 is too much). 

But in the meantime i think i will be visiting Camberwell Sunday Market and Queen Victoria Night Market sometime soon..... Who wants to come too? 

4 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

me! ME! Oh-oh pick me!!![waves arm wildly]...which i have never actually done...O.o...anyway reminds me of our school jumper. i like the balloon that is so cute and something we must try ^^ LOL we need more caster sugar. where did you end up putting your plant? oh and do you need to water it?

10:05 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

longe time no seeee
now that you can drive
MACCAS RUN

8:31 PM  
Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

ooooh wat material is that jumper?? it looks cashmer-y :D

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Vivian said...

haha okay come this sunday then kristen :D if i can wake up early enough... rofl

hey gabriel :) are you going slarkin's because i'll see you there then!! and we'll have to find a maccas in between us then haha

fionaaaa i'm not sure if it's as soft as cashmere....

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com