Friday, February 11, 2011

no

Feeling guilty, oh so guilty. My shadow is now not of my own but of Guilt's. 

Why do i constantly avoid preparing for GAMSAT? Is it because undergrad/grad entry into veterinary science doesn't require GAMSAT and so i haven't been able to find a true purpose for taking this exam? Maybe, but it's still worth giving a shot at. 

I admit that relearning Physics seriously fascinated me and kept filling in the gaps from first year but i just don't want to study right now. Instead i want to read, read and read. So right now i'm reading "the boat - nam le" which i bought for only $5 at the Melbourne Uni Bookshop and it's pretty good so far. 

I will start studying very soon. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Free gamsat prep said...

Free gamsat practice

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com