Monday, February 07, 2011

goo perfection

I like to clean and bake instead of studying for GAMSAT. 

I relearned like one topic in Mechanics and gave up after. So unmotivated......... and then Laura came back home from school and we made Banana Bread with Prunes and Walnuts :) Good thing you can't really taste the prunes though yayyyy lots of cinnamon sugar gives a crunchy topping! 


How does she make them so attractive??? Mine look like... goo.

My dad bought 7L of milk yesterday.... what dish can i make that involves a lot of  milk???? 


Time to keep studying physics...... joy........... I would so much rather be cleaning my room............ i wish i could cram this in like usual but nooooooooooooo.... 



1 Comments:

Blogger [Anna] said...

this may be a little too late but you can make chowder which consists of a load of milk :)

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com