Sunday, February 06, 2011

flan


So many choices. 

Which breadth subject to do? Should i pick this facial cleanser or not? (I ended up trying Palmer's Cocoa Butter "Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub" [it has milk proteins ooooh] over my usual Clean & Clear Morning Burst) What should i do with my dry skin now? When to eat this piece of food... oh screw it i'll eat it now because it's the same as eating it later on anyway. (Maybe i really should take up this "Food for a Healthy Planet" subject and learn about nutrition....) 

Or is it too many choices? But I would still rather too many over none.... 

Do i want to be the best Orientation Host ever? YES. Do i even know what Orientation is/was like? No..... i woke up the time mine started xD

I don't really know how to study for this......................

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOOLLL vivi!!!! study...how tragic...but i can help test you ^^ anyway..i thought you were doing guitar and dont you have a breadth track? and i really cbfff any facial cleanser..my face gets wet in the shower[dawning moment:i understand my face issues nowO.O]...dry skin; drink water...you digest better earlier in the day...well...techically regardless of the situation on always has a choice. YAAYY PRIVATE TOUR OF MELBOURNE!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com