Saturday, May 08, 2010

Super Junior 2010 comeback


I am so excited =D  But apparently only 10 of the 13 will feature in it... =( 

Today i attended an auction down my court today. It ended up being passed in for private selling. Also came back from Joanne's korean bbq & hot pot. Lots and lots of camwhoring haha

I need more basics. But a really nice one that you can dress up or down. I'm thinking black singlet/tank top... I'm going to look for one in Valleygirl or Bardot soon .... 

I've done 64 hours 30min driving now :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beating you with my half-legit log book.

11:25 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

Well mine is totally legit.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...i need no log book!! HA! btw those underground shops on swanston and collins have some skivies for 15 dollars...i was thinking cause its winter...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com