Monday, May 03, 2010

blue, light blue, dark blue


 I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart ~ 

I am happy now :) 
Thankyou to everyone who listened or cared for me during the past few days. 

Today Jacky shouted me an icecream from the shop at the bottom of the escalators into mc food court. (outside). It had 3 flavours (Toblerone, Green Tea & Biscuit) and it was yummy. Jacky eats his icecream way too fast. 

I was also super stoned today... 5 hours sleep or less and i get asked if i'm okay/lost. Blah 

I'm waiting for my exam timetable now... i am so screwed. I can't afford to fail Physics or it will muck up all my plans.... 

Have i updated you guys on my tripping status lately? I tripped over a hoolahoop the other day and then fell up the stairs after dropping my slice of camembert =( Fail. 

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

can we cuddle now?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, cuddle me.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

that girls head is to big for her body...but i like the trees...ice cream..mmmm....camembert...sounds like a knight from the round table...mmmmm...to both...LOL

11:16 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i cuddle all of you :) camembert is a type of cheese ==' how does everyone not know this

11:44 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

cos we're not all as SOPHISTICATED as you =]
we dont nom nom on cheese all day =P

8:53 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

yay viv <3 i am glad.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...ummm...of course its cheese..i was making a joke...hence the mmmm..to both...??? O.o...a pun...cause a 'knight' would be yummy and so would cheese...and ice cream..

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com