Thursday, April 29, 2010

get me out of here

These are the lyrics i have twisted to suit my own feelings at the moment. 

"As I’m standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It’s just you and me
"

"I don't care if we don't sleep at all tonight
Let's just fix this whole thing now
I swear to God we're gonna get it right
(the next line does not apply)
"

"This night's a perfect shade of
Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning (burning) down
Dark blue (dark blue)
" 

I'm going blind
to what's
good and bad for me.  

And I don't know how to feel about my horoscope for today. 

2 Comments:

Blogger OJ said...

What was your horoscope? :O Did it turn out to be true?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

Dark blue Dark blue!! i remember...45!! truth be told i never go what it was on about singing about a colour..but now i see!!
and you should feel your horoscope alone in a crowded room ^^

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com