Tuesday, April 27, 2010

asthma


I know it took foreverrrrrrrr to load this posting page but i must tell you guys something. 

If you have asthma, even if it is extremely mild, please try to take your asthma puff everywhere with you. I had two asthma attacks today, one on the bus to uni this morning and one while waiting to get picked up outside shoppo tonight. 

Your asthma puff/preventer is a definite life saver and i am lucky that i brought mine today :)

Normally, i only use it before any exercise on land or when i am sick.... but on a normal uni day i can't really predict when and what is going to trigger it. And it's not a good feeling either. 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart stopped until I read 'I am lucky that I brought mine today'. Glad, you're okay, Vivian. :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

OMG VIV SO SCARY were you okay @___@ was this on your way to monash?! omg...

9:28 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha thanks for your concern guys. um no on way to melb uni haha i had 2 classes today before i came to monash.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous stephwang said...

IM GLAD THAT UR WELL :D and i love ur blog
yeah man u scared me too ==

10:07 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

you better keep urs on ur belt, missy >=[

1:31 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

THAT is soooo scary!!! isnt asthma where your throat closes up !!!...carry it everywhere! attatch it to your wrist!!!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com