Monday, April 26, 2010

indeed, this is misery business

I'm sorry peoplesssssss. I've been over generously using the internet and now i am capped. (Blame physics and pokemon) I can't even afford to upload an amazing picture ha...

Which means i can't blog for a while. And i don't want to blog at uni because nothing interesting happens then. Except when strange people keep staring at my screen and me. Leave me aloneeeeeeeee =(

I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" today. I WANT ONE =D 

Hopefully i roll over very, very soon. Other than that, my voice continues to invite others to make fun of me. Bad voice, bad bad bad. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same weird-feeling.. when I check my blog @ the Computer Labs.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com