Saturday, April 24, 2010

road rage


After visiting the doctor today, mum took me back home from Box Hill. On the way back, we had some dickhead behind beep us a thousand times for driving slightly slower in a residential area while it was raining. When we got to the traffic lights he stuck his head out and swore god knows what. 

And when i kept laughing at him he got madder and swore even more. Damn, if only my window had been foggy enough to write 'FUCK OFF :)", yes even with a smiley face. I swear his face was getting redder by the second. 

Hm and then his spluttering faded as we drove off. Rofl get some anger management classes yo. 

Apart from that, the doctor said to just drink water and not talk so much. I guess he still doesn't know i eat one strepsil every 20min literally. I finish a pack of 36 a day at least. hehe :)  

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

Oh no vivi!! those things are medicated...o.o...btw i really like the pic. soo imaginary ^^

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com