Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am exhausted...

My Valentine's present :) I painted the cookie jar and Laura helped bake the White Chocolate & Orange cookies yay 

  
:) Thanks Farn for the necklace and bracelet 

So..today i went to the city and ate Korean and Jap food for lunch yummy. Now i want green tea icecream... Oh btw, is Trampoline icecream worth buying? Farn and i also watched Valentine's Day and the popcorn was unusually salty. Crown is really cold... 

But the park was warm/windy hurrah. I even got 4 sushi handrolls for $5 only yay! Had to buy groceries in Camberwell on the way to PLC for House Concerts. Atholl's was really really good :D

I am exhausted because i woke up at 5am for airport and am like the new mummy/housewife of the house =( My mum's gone to Canada until March and in the past two hours i gave ultrasound/massaged Laura's inflamed shoulder, boiled soup, washed dishes, fed the dogs and guinea pigs and cleaned the benches. poo

I need to shower and sleep.  

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh soo pretty ^-^
especially the V<3 F --> Viv <3 Fiona
BAHAHAHHAA
wait.... is farn wearing a dress? :O

9:04 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha yes......he is wearing a dress there HAHA oh well

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com