Monday, February 15, 2010

How do you Hide a Red Rose?

 
pretty right? :D 

Just camouflage it in with other flowers. Or my parents are going to be so suss haha. "Yeah...i randomly met an admirer today.....at the gym.............." Yes. That would so work. (er i have no random admirer btw LOL)

I don't have much to say except i cleaned the house and continued making my valentine's gift for Farn. <3

Roast chicken is yum. My sister hid my IpodTouch from me (for bday) and i keep forgetting to take the red pockets from under my pillow haha. Argh, this week is so busy. Why is every week so busy?

WHY IS ORIENTATION NEXT WEEK. ARGH. I need more holidays... 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ADMIRER!!! wooaaahhh!! give the rose half an asprin. a tip i picked up from speech & drama. and dont camouflage a rose!!! gosh vivi!

10:09 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao lmao okay okay i wasn't clear enough.

I have no admirer. I got the rose from Farn LOL.

The admirer thing would've been an excuse HAHA.

10:11 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh maybe u shud dry it and turn it into potpourri! that way the scent will last forever and ever! <3

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com