Friday, February 05, 2010

Designed to be Read.

"Today I Broke up with You - Younha"

I really like this song and the mv. Listen to/watch it.

 It seems that i associate everything i do with blogging. On the way home or on walks, i structure my post and word it carefully to prove my point. I try to be subtle and end it with a sting or an uneasy feeling. But then i arrive home and the anger or annoyance has subsided. 

So the "prepared" posts never appear. 

Instead, you get an excuse. 

I was going to address today's post as if to a judge. I was going to plead my case to my blog audience and argue against a certain "witness" today. I imagined the "witness" reading this and becoming outraged at the physical (and photographic) evidence opposing her visual perception. Today, i was trying to park in the city and came extremely close (5cm away) to a parked car. I did not hit it. 

However, a lady across the road thought otherwise. She accused me of denying any damage and took my registration number to the police. You're not even the owner of the other car o.O And then left before i could finish proving that hitting a car should leave scratches on both vehicles. 

Well where the hell is the scratch on our car?? My dad and i spent 10 minutes inspecting and reenacting the event. We concluded that the side mirror couldn't have physically touched the lower part of the car the witness assumed had been hit. And why does this car have bird shit all over it anyway? 

I'm not angry btw. I'm just thankful this happened earlier and that i really should say what's on my mind at the time. Like "...Care to cover that bulging stomach of yours??" and "Why is your teeth so yellow"??

Oh...And "How dare you just leave in the middle of my argument ?! FAT PERSON.  "

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL. go viv!

if you ever see that fat woman ever again, give her a piece of your wonderful mind! :D

5:17 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

oh dear LOL
yes you shud definitely give her a piece of your mind!
wat nerve!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

poor vivi!!! LOL yellow teeth ...ick...remember bad insides are refected by bad outsides. ^^

it was probably just because she was jealous of you driving skill.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

on a different note, I quite like the mv :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

OMG LOLL oh dear viv that is quite horrifying. that person clearly had random anger problems and was shortsighted and dumb.

this mv is pretty although i don't understand what it's about (i'm dumb). you have inspired me to look up more younha songs again though. she is so good at singing.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com