Sunday, November 01, 2009

hanging out to dry


Some of the nicest people you meet are in your dreams. 

I like stationery shopping. Everytime i go to HK i spend $1000HK+ on it. 

I finally have "unlimited" internet back. 

My worst habits are judging people on the spot, putting things off and feeling insecure.

My best quality is being able to bond with nearly everyone. 

I ran out of wite out. It left an oil stain on my paper.

Everyday i wake up bored. 

19th of November. Liberation.

In the car, i like to blink everytime we pass the middle of two poles. 

I have Pokemon mousepads and a pink giraffe one. 

Listen to Big Bang's new song "Let me Hear Your Voice" 

I keep trying to refrain myself from blogging. But it's inevitable that the world has to know about my life or it doesn't feel right. 

Lastly, my Wicked mug broke. But that's not all. I think my mum even threw it away. WHY JUST WHY. 



4 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

hey vivi!!! i agree about procrastinating but procrastianting now would be...well...i dont have a photographic memory...enough said...bored bored bored...LATIN the last time we will ever have to learn anything/remember anything/know anything. ^^...okay not true but yes.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

can always depend on your blog for updates LOL i check it like twice a day...oh dear.

My best quality is being able to bond with nearly everyone. - THIS IS TRUE it still amazes me.

8:23 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

VIV IF U WAKE UP BORED ALL THE TIME, U NEED TO FIND SOMETHING FUN TO DO AT NIGHT :D


...hehe.
I hate chem.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kim Diep said...

i love big bang somuch

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com