Sunday, October 25, 2009

so...what do you think?


I remember when my mum wouldn't let me eat toffee apples and Jenny Hu gave me one so i hid it under my desk and ate it when mum wasn't around. That felt good. 

I have this small paranoia about knives. Not bread & butter knives but ones you eat with steak. Knives that stand pointy side up after you wash them. I always think that as i reach over the dish rack for the rice cooker, that my arm will slip and get punctured by those sharp ends and i'll look unintentionally emo. So i always turn any dangerous knife i see upside down. 

I dislike how it is past 5pm already. 

I admit that i am easily scared by horror movies. The ghost type... not the bloody murder kind since that's kinda funny. I have this theory that if i see what's going on (ie - the ghost) then it's going to haunt me everywhere. Like, i didn't want to go to toilet in my bathroom yesterday because it's got a bathtub in it and the girl in the movie drowns in one. But if i just hear what's happening then it's okay. Because then i can make my imagination as nice as possible. 

I like melted cheese. MOZZARELLA 

1 Comments:

Anonymous e d i said...

lol toffee apples! :D ...i'm allowed to eat them...when parents arnt around xD

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com