Monday, October 26, 2009

good luck

Exams are next week (Friday for VCE-ers) I feel like i know nothing. Well i do i just need something to trigger it... Still haven't started that english essay. ewwwww but i did a commentary!

I have to confiscate my laptop. I'm getting nowhere. I figured the worst i could do is get a 96 if i went in now having done no study at all. Hmmm.... i need a 99.3 but i'd be happy with 99.7 realistically. (My english is shit, HL chem still terrifies me, i'm scared that maths portfolio will bring me down and latin unseens are going to make me get a 5 at most.)

Good luck peoples. Not long to go now :)

(I can't see the end but i can feel it's presence...) 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH high expectations 99.7 O_O shit man....
I NEED around 98.5 to get into commerce/law

i just sent an email to my english teacher hahahahah im so cool

steph wang

1:04 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOL nice yeah i need like 98 or something for biomed/law

rofl i just sent an email to ms brooke! haha

1:23 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Yeah I won't study, just cruise into a nice weak 96 =p I mean it's not like I'm not already better than 96% of the state =_=''

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com