Thursday, October 29, 2009

my eyes hurt

So..i'm typing this with my eyes closed. I don't think staying up till 2am and then waking up at 7:30am was a good idea.. i went to school and ye i'm back home. But i did write half an english essay ... it's liek 3 pages and i cbf anymore



So i got home and saw a bitter melon on the bench and all i could think about was the BFG and his snozzcumber !!!! So, did the bitter melon evolve from the snozzcumber or are they the same things but just different names? Either way, i need like a tonne of rice to eat with bitter melon.

Maths is being a pain. 

..saw maintenance people setting up Wyselaskie Hall today for exams. Can't believe everything is actually FOR REAL now. ew much? ok i need to do liek 4 more maths exams tonight... (yeah instead of the 1.5hr for each paper i squish it into 1hr) cos after 1 week of doing no maths my brain isn't working


3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

the first picture looks like he is licking his doodle
=]

i sleep at 2am and wake up at 7am on school days
=]

3:32 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

me too =( when internals were still around...

btw i put html code in my post but it said there's an error.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous fi said...

OMG YUM BITTERGOURD<33333
bittergourd and mince meat stuffing is sooo yummy

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com