Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sunshine

As you do. 


Anyway, today was proper bio day (yesterday was finishing up notes lol oops) and suddenly everything has clicked. Now i only have to cram in definitions because i actually get the logic of what happens in everything now. This means less forced memorizing. About time ... i want a 7 ...correction. i NEED a 7. 

I just ate 20 cruskits. and 7 cherry tomatoes. and two bowls of rice with leftovers. and 2 yakults. and 1 mug of tea. and half an apple. and half an avocado. and some cucumber. and two raisin toasts with tuna. I WANT DINNER NOW (we're having yam YAY!)

I've been switching between 105.9 and 103.5 all day and the music floats everywhere if i decide to turn the monitor on in each room. I heard this awesome rendition of Vivaldi's Winter crossed with Mozart's Requiem, this concerto i labeled the Timpani Concerto, more violin/piano concertos, chamber music and some hymns you hear at Carol Service. When laura came home it sounded like i was meditating because the music then was so soothing. 

I reckon my backyard could turn into the Secret Garden. If only i was bothered to hire gardeners to do that for me and keep it in shape myself. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I think you should give me some of that yakult XD

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAHH SO MUCH FOOOODDD

omg on the topic on cheery tomatoes..... they are so crunchy and delicious

steph wang

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

typo
*cherry tomatoes
steph wang

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com