Monday, October 26, 2009

riveting


I conjured up more silly memories from the past for you peoplesss. (Because i ran out of normal things to talk about. Studying/cramming isn't exactly the most riveting thing these days)

Whenever i see a teacher i know, i run away or "distract" myself until i'm forced to walk past them and say hi or even talk. I remember in prep, i saw my teacher in Red Rooster and immediately hid behind a pot plant because i was too shy/scared. Except that when i was forced to walk past her to get my food she told me she saw me eeeeeh >< (well obviously...)

Actually, quite a few things happened in prep. I remember this mean girl poured a bucket of sand over my head and bit Nadia's hand. Not sure if she still has the scar or not..?

I was also not happy with being the shepherd in the annual nativity play. I wanted to be a sheep or an angel because their costumes were so cute. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO HOLD THE TOY LAMB. WHAT IS THIS. Whatever, i had a crook. Anyway my point being, at the end of the play my teacher wouldn't let me go toilet. So i peed in my costume on stage. Hurrah 

I need more time to cram/study. Today i worked downstairs at the kitchen table which is also next to the fridge. Guess i was eating all day too.... 

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i wish i was there to laugh at you

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW PEED IN UR COSTUME ==
poor thing,
how embarassing

well study hard viv !
LOVE THE MOST AWESOMEST STEPH WANG WHO IS ALWAYS ON UR BLOG

12:26 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

OMG I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD oh dear. sorry viv, i also did that at the 'plc pageant' (do you remember we were fairies?? in yr 3) and then i had to get a new leotard.. how embarrassing especially since i was not even that young. ahem.

6:30 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOLLLLL okay your situation is more embarrassing than mine.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com