Saturday, October 31, 2009

stalker love

That's right, i even live on your roof! Lurking in every corner..eating all your food bahaha

Such a nice day today but it's making me drowsy and not want to work. I got quite fidgety last night i think i suddenly became really worried - not stressed, but worried. So...i went to annoy laura who can't even talk properly now hehehe bad sore throat. When she laughs it sounds like a chicken squawking!!! 

She's gone to chaddy now =( and going to Westfield on Monday .. what about me ???? pimping with those cgs boys lol 

4 Comments:

Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

viv, i feel so unmotivated right now. I don't want to work. but there's NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO =.= i blog abt random stuff but... ehh...

i feel as if life has lost all meaning ._. stupid exams.

5:09 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oh no :( me too, stupid heat.

LIFE WILL BE GIVEN BACK VERY SHORTLY. JUST 2-3 MORE WEEKS !!

6:49 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

HEY WOW I JUST REALISED I ACTUALY I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT (cos of vtac and stuff) SO I CAN ACTUALLY POST ON BLOGS (like emily's) THAT DUN ALLOW U TO BE ANONYMOUS Or JUST PUT A NAME!!

i like ur blog viv cos it has many identities i can choose from ^-^

ok i dono if u understand wat am i saying lalalLALAA

1:23 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

omg whattt i thought you finally made your own blog :(

you have deceived me! but it's okay i forgive you because you visit my blog :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com