Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...you have learnt to flatter!

Biology paper 3 was pretty good although i dropped a few marks regarding the effects of THC on the brain and i forgot an example of herbivory so i made it up. English paper 1...the passages they gave us didn't exactly leap out at me. I did the poem because the prose was too dry to tackle i couldn't squeeze anything remotely interesting from my brain. Hopefully the passages picked for SL were good :) 

And i feel doomed for English paper 2 tomorrow. But it will work out. 

I just slept for 3 hours.......now i only have 3 hours to cram for English. I have Geography paper 1 tomorrow as well. 

(My mind is actually blank right now. I think it's digging itself a hole to either bury myself in tomorrow or drill in A Doll's House and MFAS. Crucible will be my backup.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

...im sorry but those panda's are creepy...usually i like pandas ...but those look like they are...prowling?..about to mug her?...leap out with a gun?...and i wonder what shoes she is wearing with that outfit...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com