Thursday, November 12, 2009

11 out of 14 !!

Edit: Dreading geog paper 2 so much. too much info. settlements is so hard. this is ridiculous.


YAYAYA almost there. English paper 2 was really good today it was probably the best essay i ever wrote in exam conditions. And that's actually something because... usually i sit there for 20min wondering which question i should do and then another 10min trying to figure out what i should write. Thank god i did my WL2 on A Doll's House.

Geog paper 1 was alright but not 100% confident about getting every question correct. Dreading paper 2 tomorrow. 

Some people have finished. Did you know our biology paper 3 goes to Vienna? And other papers go to Israel, USA etc? How cool is that they go all around the Northern Hemisphere !!! Today Sav jumped out of her seat and started jumping up and down after her last exam (eng) hahaa

Everyday i have two lunches. A wrap and then this bowl of rice 1 hour later. Yes, my brain cells are hungry as well. 

My mum's making me wear skirts now. But i do have nice floral skirts that are flowy except i don't understand why. So now everytime i sit funny during the exam i have to pull my skirt down or yes. I wonder what the supervisors think. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com