Thursday, September 10, 2009

recap

I haven't written a post purely in words for some time, so i'm going to tell you about my recent life.

Lately a lot of us have been coming home around 9-10pm due to music concerts, playing in recordings for the HL music girls' compositions, orchestra, afterschool classes, Dance off etc. Now it's all good and memorable but lack of sleep is catching up on me because of all the last minute tests and homework. I need a second job after exams. Although $70/week or even $100/week if i'm free is already really good except i have no time to work now. I want to buy more shirts.

It feels good to sit in the art room by yourself and listen to the radio. At night.


I can't find my ipod speakers
And I like to stalk people from my bedroom window.
But i find it hard to accept criticism
Because I can't remember where i put you,
Even though I like to think we'll be together forever -
But it's hard to think past tomorrow.
I can't melt enough chocolate.
I live in an igloo and i want balloons.
But none of this makes sense.


This feels stilted. discordant. Hardly climatic.

Okay i'm struggling to find something decent to write even though i had all these amazing ideas throughout the week and forgot to jot them down.

I'm a poo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com