Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i know i know..

i promised you guys a really good post (my stupid moments, latin pompeii excursion) but i don't have time right now :O

also, farn and i decided to go on a 1 week msn strike. i'm gonna be fb stalking so much instead just to survive.. but i'll post something special in a week hopefully :)

and school makes me so sleepy. but lunchtimes have been good. and i'm seeing HARRY POTTER 6 this weekend bahahahahahaa got tickets

*going to dress up to the movies*.. maybe. cya

i love snape. and draco looks hot ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous bellee said...

=O your on an msn strike?!
naww i'm proud of you =P
when you sms'd me i went on msn (before i called) to see if you were on, and you obviously weren't, because of this msn strike.. ==".

8:44 PM  
Anonymous joanne said...

nadia's abou to post something incredibly stupid. in my name. ignore it. XD

2:14 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

Oh no msn strike? D:

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com