Saturday, May 16, 2009

PLC Year 12 Formal 09

Edit: Formal Video 09 I bet you the schools who haven't made a formal video before will now be leeching this idea. Better be good then. xD

This review is long overdue and by request only. The reason i hesitated for so long was because i thought that people would rather stalk facebook pictures than read about it. Nevertheless, i present to you what really happened outside the camera lens.


Formal Preparation:
Makeup was a bitch. I ran away from my mother who was trying to put makeup on me. My sister also typed up a step-by-step beautifying procedure which I only remembered halfway through my shower. Doesn't matter, natural (as possible) is best!

Jadey's house is a freakn mansion. I bags the drumkit room.



Hummer:
Stoof and i played clapping games and we almost lost Kristen's lucky coin from her cool purse. It's like a 3D chinese pacman!!

Food:
That salad entree was painful to eat. (imagine capsicum/red onion overload) Even now, i am lamenting the loss of my half eaten chocolate mousse to the food/rubbish chute. I think i'm starting to salivate already... Can't believe i chose Nutbush over that dessert... bad timing much?!




Formal Video:
Funny as. You complete me (you complete me). I hope they put it on facebook/youtube.

Hotness alert:
You all looked hot. pretty. sexy. Whatever you want me to call you, basically ;)

Feet caned:
hahahaha obviously i don't walk in 10cm heels everyday. My right foot's toes were still tingly next day hehe.

Annoying pimple:
lol can you find it. SO ANNOYING AHHHH. Oh btw, i have katherine worthy eyes in pic above ;) (aka can cover with a shoelace xDDDD)




Camwhore land:
Sorry to the boys - you all became photographers for us girls. (credits to ppls pics i stole)


Big thanks to Farn, for coming as my partner :)




Inside scoop about afterparty cancellation:

Anonymous Yr 12 shows parent fb notices about afterparty > parent creates anonymous email to inform vice principal > school is unhappy > we are all unhappy > it gets worse and some staff become total bitches > afterparty is cancelled > it's not even connected to the school though > so where the hell is my refund huh?

When the pro/Mr Hankin's photos come, i'll scan them here/on fb. I ordered chem class, geog class, bio class, big group (boys+girls), group (girls), couples, something else.

I am so attractive. lol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Luindilwen said...

omg LOL vivi great post!!

btw it was actually some stupid parent that rang up and said that they would call the police on teh venue for underage drinking so the venue cancelled and yes plc is to blame for being fucking douches

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Kath Lee said...

YAY! SHOELACE EYES!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOKS FUN! ;D

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com