Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I hate little children now.

Following on from my entry, i hate little children now. Particular ones that cry for no reason and love to yell, and worst of all, all of it is done high pitched. I was in mum's work, and this family of god knows what, comes in with four little children. The oldest was eight [i thought he was FIVE by the way he acted and looked] and the youngest one or something. Anyway, the mum comes in for treatment and the dad just sits there in the reception watching the little kids "borrow" mum's pens and draw all over themselves o_O , rip magazines and well... do stuff.

I am going to go MAD soon if i ever hear little children crying, yelling, screaming etc for the sake of it. This is not good. Not good. To think that my little sister was ever annoying.

Um anyway. Speech night on Monday, how sad. Year 8 ended and i really don't feel like year 9 yet. I think i will be in a very bad class next year. Like, one with hardly anybody i'm pretty close to. All of the people in my...group..gone somewhere else. Oh well, one hopes for something better.

Well then, how pleasant. I checked my hotmail inbox 3 hours ago. Some mail was there but i didn't open them. Came back home just now, and the mail's been read. Pft. I mean, i don't give a damn, if people are going to sift through my 50pages of hotmail, just to look for one email or the whole cluster to read. But as long as i get to read the mail first, i don't care. No wait, half of my inbox are private emails. So i DO care. Teh. But that's not the point. And guess what? This thing happened a month ago as well. Somebody must be making it a monthly routine. =.='

I'll even change my password if this happens again. =]

Second day of holiday and i am already bored out of my mind. Not good eh.

Hmm. We have a few people leaving PLC...soon. Won't bother mentioning names.

I am ten minutes away from the city, by tram. Feel like going to Bourke street.

Who wants to come over to my place one day. =]

10 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Viv, you really think you'll be in a class with nobody you're close to?? Didn't you write people down...anyway. You probably will be. Don't forget, other people write you down also, so, yes.

9:07 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

teh still. =='

you know, even if you write someone down, but they don't write you.... there's less chance of being in that person's class. bah, i don't know.

yeah i did write stuff down. it all looks wrong though.

9:42 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

I feel guilty, I haven't been checking your blog... *sigh*

Oh, so that's what happened. I was wondering about your msn name before. lol... I still think it was love letters... hehehe... VIV HAS A SECRET ADMIRER!!!

lol... are you kidding me? I probably won't be with anyone I wrote down because no one wrote down my name. Cheer up girl, nothing is too bad...

9:12 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

woah woah secret admirer. now that's going bit too far haha >_> yeah love letters PFT

lol it doesn't matter. my blog isn't interesting. i need..ideas. T_T

well yeah you told all of us you weren't coming and now it's january and it might be september and soon you might be staying forever =| . haha =__='

10:58 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

well... it isn't actually my fault...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I know, Kath, I know......*sigh* In future why don't you just spring it upon us as a surprise and never mind how we feel. But only when you're sure.

7:51 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

maybe..she never will be sure?!

but maybe all this im going in BLAH omg no im going in TEH is better then not telling anyone at all. or at last minute lol.

do you know when you're staying until katherine?

8:30 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

er... I feel... *sigh*

hm, mom said I could stay here if I wanted to. lol, that would be funny...

FINE! I shall not say a word.

And no, I don't know when. It shall probably be confirmed in January.

6:25 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

aw i liked sitting next to you as well. >__< only ever sat with "them" because of kath. FEEL SPECIAL KATHERINE. =___=' *sigh*

mom. ew. yucky spelling.

teh teh ok then.

lol wensi text me heaps then. =] or video call hah.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Hello, mom is the American spelling. ><'

Wensiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeeeeee is my word!!! gah. hmmm. i have a feeling gah is your word. oops.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com