Tuesday, April 03, 2012

waloop


My sister and i baked Mocha Hot Cross Buns yesterday and they turned out more like golden eggs oozing with dark chocolate than a "hot cross bun" LOL. I'll post the recipe up if anyone's interested. Not your typical easter bun but still best eaten piping hot with a glass of cold milk :) 


And then i went shopping today... bought this Dotti playsuit for $19.95 (RRP $59.95) and if you look closely you can see CHICKENS on it bahahaha. I think i should just open up my own Dotti store.... from my wardrobe.... lol NEVERRRR hehe


Here's a sneaky pic of dinner the other night after watching Hunger Games. Thanks to everyone who managed to come since i only made the event the night before... LOL


Farn and i went to a Mexican restaurant called SeƱoritas off Bourke Street last Tuesday and had this for dessert. It's basically two crispy crepes with dollops of sugary whipped cream or something on top mmmmm... but yeah i don't think i like Mexican food as much as other cuisines unfortunately.... 


Stupid lymphoma. Just some case study scribbles about a cat who got lymphoma (cancer of the lymphocytes) in her intestines and... yeah sad ending. Oh, and thankyou to those who showed concern over my last post - I'm feeling a lot better now.. partly because I ended up doing well in my midsem :D Except i have this essay to write tonight.... ceebs. 


And we shall now end this post with me sporting closed eyes and the reindeer jumper (ASOS) i stole from my sister. Oh, and Laura and I got our eyebrows done today (at that beauty salon in The Pines for $14 which is pretty cheap compared to Benefit Brow Bar ($25) and Essential Beauty ($17.50)) and i'm pretty happy with them. 

BYE. 


1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

- YUM mocha hot cross bus! what did you put that makes them yellow? my sister made hot cross buns too, what a coincidence :O
- Chicken jumpsuit looks good on you! I've never seen you wear jumpsuit to uni :(
- LOL at kristen and sam, I wonder what was happening at that moment
- ooh those crepes look interesting (thick instead of the usual thin)
- YAY congrats on your midsem but poor cat :(
- ooh I like that asos jumper very muchy and LOL you shud tell sam about the waxing prices :P

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com