Friday, June 03, 2011

noobles of noodles

Just a sneak peek at my current Dotti wishlist.... :D 


I really like this shade of blue. I've also seen people wear the bow more loosely around their neck so both ways could work. 


I'm not too sure about the off-shoulder cut but the material and this Tawny Port colour really did catch my eye... I guess because i never wear this colour and it looks so warm? It also comes in Ginger Spice and Pecan. 


Yay! This one's on sale at the moment :) It also comes in Charcoal but I was mostly drawn by the Rosedust colour and the knitting pattern. What is it? It's like cable knit but not.... Maybe it's Basque. what on earth is Basque... LOL


Again, another one on sale in a similar colour. I don't think this is in store anymore though because I couldn't find any on the first day of the massive Dotti sale in the Melbourne Central store! Who knows but i really did want to see what it meant by "lace back" shirt. Maybe i'll try shoppo... 

What do you guys think? Okay, back to studying @.@

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i really like the names- tawny port, ginger spice, pecan etc- makes them sound so good :D i bet the eastland store will have it :P

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com