Thursday, June 09, 2011

all kinds of explosion

oh my god my brain is overloaded with so much information.... 

but at least the guilt and motivation to do well (enough) has warded off any chance of shopping. I had at least two chances this week (including a $10 gift voucher that expired today) to go shopping but I actually didn't want to go despite looking forward to some retail therapy after my exam on Monday. Even Zara's opening next Wednesday right after my biochem exam will not deter me because my studying schedule is packed and i need to start waking up earlier than 10:30am-11am because after showering, walking the dogs for 30min-1hour, eating breakfast, feeding them breakfast i still want to sit down and watch my beloved The Circle/ Murder, She Wrote. Oh, and the daily checking stuff blahhhh.. yeah i should sleep earlier than 2am too.   

my Odo Hirsch book came in the mail today :D I LOVE ODO HIRSCH AND HAZEL GREEN but this book is called Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool and the cover is so pretty i am so excited to read all my new books after i finish learning everything else first.............. 

oh and Laura and i have been cooking so much everyday. the other day we made Poached Pears in Red Wine with Sabayon, Bruschetta (laura), Cinnamon Milk Jam and a Nutmeg Omelette with Mushrooms, Tuna, Zucchini and Parmesan. look forward to  pics next time? once my stupid net works again?


1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

hazel green -> :D
murder she wrote ->:D
not using up a $10 voucher -> D:

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com