Friday, July 23, 2010

cold


Had a practice driving test. Going well. 

Visited Monash Uni on thursday :D Saw quite a few people and my pool skills are getting better hurray!I like the spicy hot chips :D

I'm not allowed to go out anymore... which sucks because that means missing out on four events in these three days. Meh. 

So.. Laura's friends came over to get ready for the MHS social tonight. I suddenly felt really, really short and unglamorous standing next to them. LOL

I have work tomorrow.. from 8am - 2pm. I should just live off chlorine now haha. 

Going to start swimming again. I need to tone up.    

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pinga said...

Why do you visit monash at the worst times D:

11:37 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

TONE UP haha HC

Uni starts tmr haha have fun :D

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com