Wednesday, July 21, 2010

lemon slice

Today i woke up at 8am but didn't have anything to do... so slept in till 12:30pm :) Missed the 2pm and 2:22pm bus and finally caught the 3:03pm bus to the city to karaoke with the others :) Unfortunately i had to leave at 6pm to go home for dinner. poo




LOL my sister.

I came home and Laura asked me to make risotto with her for dinner. Sweet Potato and Mushroom Risotto. I think we work well together. 

Next time we will add chicken thigh to it. 





 I know it doesn't look very appealing but it was yummy :) 

The best part was cooking the mushrooms in the Tarragon and Lemon Butter because it gave off this incredible aroma and the pine nuts are there to contrast the sludgy texture of the risotto. 



 Is this soup? Lemon soup? Nope, it's Honey and Lemon Tea ! :) 

Our lemon tree is being extremely generous right now and i love smelling the lemons just before slicing them.

I'm ... tired. 


Too many lemon slices? Doesn't matter because the honey balances the sourness out :) 

I think the fourth lemon slice turned this into a successful picture :D 

I think i need to start studying for Semester Two.... but i can't be bothered. 


"You are by far my favourite 
And i hope that i'm by far your favourite too." 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Savvi said...

You still get to sleep in you lucky bum!! And where is my serve of food eh???

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com