Sunday, May 09, 2010

something is wrong with me

What is a good analogy for trust? I could use an ice cube to represent each layer of "trust" gone as it melts. Or i could imagine myself as a brick wall that needs mortar to replace the crumbling. 

If so, then i need a lot of mortar. I need a lot of superglue to make sure I stay together forever. No one wants to live in an unstable house. And I don't like dealing with an insecure mind. 

I hate not being able to completely trust you like before. Because i really do want to.

But it eats me up to the extent that i need every proof of your love. It makes me question things i never bothered myself with before. 

Why does trust take so long to build again? How long is this phase going to last?

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

hmmm...when i think of trust i always get an image of a big shining yellow ball...like a sun...in my mind. but perhaps that is too optimistic.

okay i am confused...'make sure i stay together'...?...but then there is 'trust you'...are you trusting yourself or someone else...i am confused.

10:53 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha

i need to trust the person in order to stop the insecurity.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

I seee!!...that makes sense...this idea of 'trust' would come from you as would the insecurity...thus the person is simply a prop! ^^

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com