Tuesday, May 11, 2010

an interesting day


I woke up today feeling unusually drained. I swear it was the dream last night which i can't even remember. It made me so tired i couldn't even keep my eyes open after my 9am tute and ended up sleeping till 12pm.... 

But then i agreed to eat korean at Oriental Spoon with Jacky, Mandy and Dot (i swear these guys are the base of my friendship groups at melb uni haha) and spicy food is gooooood. Hmm. 

And then after biology tute i fell asleep again for two hours in a beanbag.... And woke up the time my physics prac started (5:15pm) oops... So after racing to David Caro building i realised i needed to pee... And after i had peed, i realised there was no toilet paper left. 

WTH. Bad timing much. 

But it's okay. I found a crumpled tissue in my bag. Sigh

And the rest of my day was like any other physics prac day.... overjoyed if you finish early and driving home from uni. My brain isn't working.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL good work on not crashing.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous swango said...

WHAT ABOUT ME VIV =[ i hang with u alot at uni GEEES i was waiting for my name after jacky mandy dot i hurt LOL

8:42 AM  
Anonymous FROGGY said...

Dw I kick Mandy out and add you there too. Eeh I'm sorry I forgot to mention a lot of peoples names >< I will make a new list next post :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

Can i come too? >.<
I try my best but its not my fualt i'm stoned sometimes....D:

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com