Sunday, April 18, 2010

a new life


Happy bday Edi & Adhi :) Thanks for the bday party tonight! Really liked the cake rofl.. and the potato chicken wings thing hehe

I got bitten on the leg by something today. I was napping and suddenly woke up to a painful sensation...like a needle sliding into my leg and staying there. I couldn't move my leg for a bit cos it was so painful and then a red dot formed but no blood.. Afterwards a welt appeared similar to a mozzie bite but with the red dot in the middle.

Like. wtf. And i researched bed bugs but they're meant to be PAINLESS and ITCHY but i'm feeling quite the OPPOSITE. 

Gees. Oh well, at least i can walk rofl.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com