Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bed Syndrome

I'd like to state a few obvious things first. I just took a shower and smell really good. I fell asleep on the floor and woke up to Espresso's (my dog) nose in my face. I also fell asleep in bed and raced to my chair when i heard mum but my ass hit the floor instead. Ouch.


For once, today's title relates to its contents. I have created my own condition and reason for procrastinating...and it's called "Bed Syndrome" =) - it is when you'd rather jump onto your bed and curl up and sleep rather than do hw... just because it's well, right there. Maybe i should've given it a better name. Something....warmer. 

I dream a lot too.

I had a 5min nap yesterday and dreamed that i was catching the train. I woke up when i stepped on it. Just then, i had a two hour nap.

It was....weird. There were gigantic, 2 m long trombones and colourful, Indiana Jones stones rolling everywhere. I was also in MC maccas getting a soft serve even though i knew that my bus was leaving right then. And my dad came to pick me up in Box Hill but i never went home with him anyway....

I see a lot of people in my dreams. Maybe, it's my way of watching over you guys...

.....NAH, I DON'T THINK SO LOL. Because this is too similar to the dead girl in The Lovely Bones watching over her living family....

Off to become a plant expert now :) Nerd bio nerd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL bed syndrome ...i have it...very much so. i dream a lot too actually my dreams are usually alarming...but exciting in contrast with real life!!...didn't you feel alarmed that your bus left? O.o weird...LOL you know how your mum came home...LOOLL i do the exact same thing!!!! to explain the 'droopiness' act like you're really bored!!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com