Wednesday, April 14, 2010

glowing


I've come to accept that uni is actually really fun. It's even better when you find decent food sales and suddenly bump into EVERYONE - old and new friends. (Hint: 12pm is the best time if you hadn't figured that out already. Where? EVERYWHERE)

Or maybe this week is just exceptionally good. I have never been able to get consistent full marks for little or no effort before. Except my physics test could have been better if i wasn't so.....stoned every morning. Hence the white mochas appearing every 3 lectures.

I'm going to sleep earlier tonight. Work tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOLL...love the pic...and i never bump into anyone!! not fair!

good work on your tests...and people that drink coffee scare me.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com