Friday, April 09, 2010

finally nerding...


Lying down all day is hard work. It saps all my energy so that i randomly fall asleep and wake to weird people snoring/singing/talking to themselves and messed up hair. I hardcore nerded for 2 hours in State today and then spent the rest of the day eating and sleeping on a beanbag LOL

Why is the big screen tv in State never on =(

I also had an uncontrollable urge to take a dump while on the bus home. So did Farn. HAHA but um it's okay yay got to the bathroom in time. sigh. Oh! And my other book, Oxygen - Carol Cassella, got delivered in the mail today yay. Once i finish The Lovely Bones, i will start this book :) 

Oh, and Deakin people. Have lunch with me every Thursday in your campus :) I will be nerding there from 9am - 3pm until my shift at PLC starts. (swimming teaching)

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

woah ...so many blog posts i haven't read. well...your life sounds interesting. busy. interesting. btw that monte cristo...was that written in english originally?...it sounds...weird.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com