Thursday, April 15, 2010

sunny


I am feeling sunny! Is that even possible?

Katherine gave me the song Ruled by Secrecy - Muse and i've been loving it. Loving the climax at 2:55 too haha

I like wearing/hugging clothes straight from the dryer. Even better if you fold them into a nice pile and sleep on it. Cleanser is my life saviour in the morning - it feels so good to get all that gunk of your face. I like to eat cantelope. I also want to work in Sushi Sushi (so i can get the leftovers).

Imagine being hit by a train. Or sky diving with a broken parachute. Or wanting to kill yourself after realising your spouse wasn't going to make it.

Today's discovery: that pumpkin soup and organic chem study go well together.

4 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i've been hit by a train-- i was in a car tho... the car died, as in instead of denting, the car body broke beyond repair. =/ ehhh why are u thinking about such depressing things like realising ur spouse wasnt going to make it... HONEYDEW> cantaloupe!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Savvi said...

God Viv. And here I thought that you were a naturally cheerful person. Viv as an 'emotionally unstable' person? (That was from St. Trinians, which I watched again like two days ago for like the hundredth time...)I don't like cantaloupe, though a few weeks ago I felt like having pumpkin soup. Wanna give me some?? xD And I've never been hit by a train, though I have been in a car accident. Does that count?

10:27 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao what on earth are you on about. I AM A NATURALLY CHEERFUL PERSON.

I had just read an article on stuff like that before. that's why

hm yes i suppose i don't know all horrible

7:40 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL i had to comment.
...i like the picture ^^

honestly i think sky-diving would be the best out of the three. cause...you can choose you can be terrified for the last moments or you can pretend to fly ^^, either way your dead i guess. and the suicide attempt the worsest. definately.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com